FOREWORD

 


As a reflecting mirror from the past, this brief narrative allows me to take a look at my particular experience with the planets, signs and aspects, which had given a meaning to experiences that happen in this short terrestrial time span I am sharing with you. 

With a heroic romanticism I intend to interpret myself and my destiny, through the stars.

I am from Cancer. Lunatic by nature, times three. With Venus coloring the Moon, Libra and Pisces as my ascending sign.

Along these pages I sow, with far long stitches and in a simplistic way in order to provide you, the reader, with clear astrological references, and some of the planetary influences, with specific situations over the years, spinning my relationship with astrology. I am avoiding every important astral detail and every detonating aspect of the circumstances at each moment, as it may result tedious for the reader to follow.

I have a great need to find answers, which has been fulfilled with many hours of reading many Astrology books and other topics, many more corroborating the positions of the planets at the time of a particular event, in myself and in close beings, family, friends and customers, with articles on related topics, reflections and long, very long conversations with people who shared, and still sharing, the same thirst for answers. Sometimes we agree and reach conclusions that make us feel peace of mind and more and more we need fewer answers, however we keep asking further questions.

Knowing well the decisions I have made, at my free will, are derived from experiences from those who preceded me, from my culture and from my surrounding environment, so these are not completely my own, or precisely predestined by the stars, but indispensable for my evolution. It has been the planets, setting my decisions in motion into a perfect game on the board of time and space in my body, my senses, feelings and my thoughts.

My relationships with several people, friends, students and family enriched my road, some as obstacles to overcome, others, more friendly, as partners and with just a few of them, I am sharing this trip in first class.

All entwined in common life circumstances we experience, such as part of a script, in a character that matches perfectly and precisely at the moment in which planetary energies are manifesting. I will never be sure of those scenes in which I followed the script to the letter and in which I improvised, driving a new possibility.

Every decision, encounter, disagreement, each person, each experience and circumstance opened a new window to a more comprehensive rationale that can be understood through a walk through the landscapes from the past. This is a trajectory, rather than a goal, however fulfilling the goals in this world, is how we walk our path of life. 

As a guide, I am sharing only a fraction of the Astrological knowledge that I have reached for decades, implemented by myself and which helped me to travel on the paths of this human experience. 

Join me in this brief journey of a fragment of life between planets, signs and stars.


Comments