6 THE GREAT INFIDELITY
Neptune, god of the oceans, who misleads, dilutes, confuses, disperses and exercises such influence that can lead us to deception, under this influence, in aspect with Uranus, regent of Astrology, in house VII of my astral map, I was unfaithful to myself and to Astrology.
I was falling prey to the feminine cultural conditioning that makes us believe that love is seemingly less so that the partner does not feel less, an absurd cultural and patriarchal alignment.
I refrained from studying and practicing so that the father of my children dedicated to Astrology, after years of sharing it with him. But I didn't give up my eagerness for knowledge and education. During those years I prepared myself as a Montessori assistant, which complements my astrological study. The psychological training it entails and the inherent knowledge of the development stages in the human being, gave me the understanding of the planetary energies and how these operate, but now from another trench. There was a very special training exercise, in which I had to observe something, an object, even children and their mothers in the downtown square and describe it without judgments or prejudices, only what my eyes could observe and my other senses verify. At the end we read these descriptions to the teacher, who, in addition to transmitting the educational method, questioned us individually throughout the review, and by reviewing them, the ruthless analysis he made of the exercise, left exposed my prejudices, assumptions and my narrow mind, sweeping the classic "consider it done". I understood that the senses are deceiving, that if I don't have the exact data of some fact or event, I can't make an exact judgment.
This training has served me as a tool for everything in life, and also helps me to contemplate the astral maps and interpret them, without assumptions, without advice, sharing what I understand at the service of life, and to prepare my classes and my teaching, using what I learned with the method of María Montessori.

Comments
Post a Comment