7 THE RETURN OF SATURN

 


A new stage awaited me, in a span of two and a half years I was a mother, twice again, of a Sun in Pisces and a Sun in Leo. The little Sun in Aries, had already grown, became a teenager and would be on the verge of death. At this time was hitting bottom and would come back apologizing to the jealous astrology. 

This astrological aspect makes us mature, it happens between the twenty-nine years and half and thirty-one and a half, the famous, and often feared, "Return of Saturn", Chronos in Greek mythology, lord of time, who showing us our own reality obliges us to take responsibility for our actions and their consequences and gives us the harvest of the sown with our commitment, effort and discipline. 

During this time I had to face the fact that the economic security that my job at the bank offered me wasn't enough to submit to its demands. It was not for me to bow my head and submissively accept the ideology of “so much you have, so much you are worth” that intensified at that time and that a superior who lacked preparation to occupy his position, just wanted to exploit as maximum of the bank, demanding that, in addition to fulfilling  with a set schedule, the rest of our time shall be spent to sell other bank services, such as insurance, credits, retirement options, etc., to achieve the results that he, as executive should achieve by himself, threatening dismissal if we did not.

I wouldn't self-explode!

That was, nothing more and nothing less than Saturn in action, could remain in a safe structure, but rigid and adapt forgetting that the tribute for that decision could be frustrating in the long run or I could take the reins of my life to live it authentically, paying the cost and taking its risks. Without the protection of an institution that was made for that purpose.

In charge of my “economic security”, I took my security in my hands. When this cycle is completed, the return of Saturn, we have to mature and accept that we did not achieve what we had thought we would achieve some years before, and that at the end, the world imposed his responsibilities on us. It has the advantage that Saturn is also the lord of the harvests, if we were disciplined, if we tried hard enough and learned from our pain, Saturn brings good harvests, but if not, we will have to pay the cost of learning out of time. 

When my youngest son, Sun in Leo, was born, while I was raising him, I nursed him; I slept, lulled him, cared for the house and my little Pisces, and gave me my time to continue practicing Astrology.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOREWORD

1 FIRST STEPS

14 BYE, MOM.