9 LET'S DO IT.
Saturn also builds, offers the energy necessary to structure, but it also requires commitment, loyalty, discipline and perseverance, without any of these elements; we cannot be prepared to take opportunities.
While I was living this separation, I prepared and started my first Astrology group class, which I embraced with all my heart. I only had two students, the father of a close friend and an orchestra director.
Ah Astrology! It takes a lot of love to stay by her side, surrender to its call and overcome your own fears.
I felt as innocuous as anyone who starts something new for the first time, I was afraid of not being able to, I felt compelled taking that step and I also fondled uncertainty and desire to run to the other side.
The night before the first class, I did a special meditation, lit an incense and a candle, I turned off the lights, sat down facing the candle light and closed my eyes.
When I opened my eyes I could see perfectly outlined with the wax that drained the shape of a witch face! I could even make out a wart on her nose. I closed my eyes again, I opened them little by little a few moments later and then I saw how the wax shape was transformed from a witch's face to Lupita's face with a frank smile. For a few seconds I was like suspended in the air, weightless, floating, then I smiled and cried with thanks and pleasure feeling supported by my teacher, Guadalupe Leal, who kept making jokes, I thanked again and I received her blessing with humility and with a bit of uncertainty about my own future performance during my first year. Now I was the teacher.
This was not the first time we connected through a candle. Long time before, when I was fourteen years old, and was about to give birth to my little Aries, she gave me a red candle, with symbols in gold. The instruction was to pray every night for ten minutes, asking for a good delivery for me and a good birth for my little one. So that’s what I did. Little by little with the ornaments melting by the flame, wings were formed! I kept the candle for a few years, and then my mother and I lit it until everything disappeared, even the wings.
Lupita is great, she finds a way to be present and guide me, as she did once again when I had to make an important decision as it relates to astrology tutoring.
The first Astrology class was followed by many.
I started a new stage, both teaching and learning. Those of us who transmit some knowledge, know that you never learn more than when you teach. Every time I prepare lessons, I learn more as I interpret the astral maps; I provide consultation and answer students’ questions.
Astrology is the life shown in that instant when we are born because Astrology lives in each particular person, contemplating a universal possibility, perceiving creativity through the open windows of heaven contemplating a manifestation of life; it is the crossing of terrestrial biology with the universal belonging.
The live face-to-face consultation is so wonderful, because the energy manifests and it transforms and transforms us, the consultant and the interpreter, through collective and universal consciousness.
I can assure you good astrological interpretation changes the way you see your own life, the way you reconcile with the essence, offering new possibilities and reaffirming or eliminating suspicions.

Comments
Post a Comment